The parents of this baby noticed how suddenly their baby was struggling to breathe!
They immediately took him to the emergency room and the doctors noticed he had something stuck in his throat.
The baby was getting very red and you could notice he was about to pass out; when the doctors opened his mouther and yanked out a piece of a wrist watch the baby had swallowed!
As soon as they…
removed it, the baby started to breathe and was saved just in time.
The clip is only a few seconds long; yet scary enough to concern any parent.
Watch the footage below and share it with your friends so they’re aware of the potential hazards of keeping small objects close to your babies!
Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you back soon!