This Baby Was Suffocating; When They Took Him To The ER, Doctors Found This In His Throat ! 

The parents of this baby noticed how suddenly their baby was struggling to breathe! 

They immediately took him to the emergency room and the doctors noticed he had something stuck in his throat. 

The baby was getting very red and you could notice he was about to pass out; when the doctors opened his mouther and yanked out a piece of a wrist watch the baby had swallowed! 

As soon as they… 

Optimized-Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 8.00.00 PM

removed it, the baby started to breathe and was saved just in time. 

The clip is only a few seconds long; yet scary enough to concern any parent. 

Watch the footage below and share it with your friends so they’re aware of the potential hazards of keeping small objects close to your babies! 

Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you back soon!


© Brute News 2016

We thank you for taking your time to visit us!! Did you know you can recieve our daily and most current news, videos and stories directly to your email?

If that sounds good to you, we encourage you to subscribe to our daily news feed by clicking here!

Thank you and don't forget to stay informed :) !

IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE MORE FROM BRUTE NEWS; SUBSCRIBE BELOW :)